Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family Pics

I really am working toward Christmas here!
We decided that for Christmas gifts this year we would hire a photographer and have family pictures taken, sadly this was the first time we have ever had family pics taken by someone other than family.  We hired Daniel Soule the photographer that took the seriously amazing pictures from my brother's wedding but unfortunately started the day off with a cold temps and two very cranky & rushed boys...  Needless to say my expectations were pretty low :)
I was, however, pleasantly surprised when we got the pics back!  We did not get any really great ones of the whole fam (apparently this is hard to do with two busy little dudes :) but there are some really good individual shots and a few awesome shots of the boys together, which is what I really wanted anyway!
LOVE this one!!!

No comments: