Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Christmas in February...

I am finally getting around to having all our Christmas pictures ready to add here (two months later)...  It is amazing what I can get done around here with the boys gone for four days :)  Huge thank you to Nonnie and Papa, I actually feel like my head is on somewhat straight!  Our kitchen floors are pretty clean, the stack of paperwork in my office has been dealt with and we had not one but three date nights (gotta make up for a few months)!
I'll start with our Christmas Eve!  For the past few years we have gotten together with Misty, Jerromy, Ariel & Jack for a relaxing evening before the Christmas morning mayhem starts :)
The snowman cake I made for the kiddos!
Even the hat was chocolate!
"Can we please open our presents now?"
Excitement!!!!
Are they twins???   :)
Noah's first Erector set!!  Very cool!
Silas quickly commandeered Jack's
new drill and goggles...
Noah and the cookies he made at Mayme
& Boppa's!  Ready for Santa!
He wanted to put them on top of his kitchen so Santa would
be sure to see them!
Adding some milk and carrots...
The playroom tree.  We decided to get the boys a little
tree to hang all of their homemade ornaments on!  We
seem to have an excessive amount of trees in our house
but I love it...
Ready for Santa!
Bad idea Santa...
The giant Kiss that Santa left in Noah's room.
He had been talking about how Santa was going
to sneak into his room so we thought it would
be fun if Santa left him something really special!

No comments: