Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Benefit for Atreus

I know I don't usually post about a lot of things besides the boys on here, but I am going to be hosting a Scentsy Fundraiser on February 25th with all proceeds going towards Atreus's therapy and wanted to let everyone know about it!  You can read all about my cousin's son Atreus and his ongoing therapy here.  I got to spend the morning with the little guy on Sunday (while Sara and I planned a delicious menu for the 25th:) and am amazed at the difference his therapy is making!  He was talking up a storm, pointing everything out and has developed quite the imagination, very cool!!!
If you are interested in coming to the party send me a comment or email and I'll send you the details or you can order directly from the party here too.
Atreus is receiving almost 25 hours of private therapy per week in addition to his new preschool.   Every little bit helps and I am excited to do what little bit I can, and you know I love a good reason to have a party!!

No comments: