Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wild Boys (part 2)

In addition to running around with their shirts pulled over their heads the boys LOVE a good dance party!  We have a couple of the Just Dance games for the Wii and they go crazy when we play.  99% of the time I am the only one actually following the moves on the screen (the game is a surprisingly good workout) and they just run around and dance like maniacs all over the house!  Their favorite songs from the game include - Funkytown, Here comes the Hotstepper, The Monster Mash, and anything by Rihanna or Katy Perry...  Gotta add that I am pretty awesome at all of those routines due to the fact that I have probably done them a hundred times :)  I need to try and get them on video one of thees days but here is a refresher of Noah's dance moves from Jordan's wedding, makes me laugh every time I watch it!!
One of their favorite dance moves involves dancing on the couch
while jumping back and fourth onto the ottoman...  We gave up on the
no jumping on the furniture rule a long time ago,
yes we are total pushovers.
Noah busting out some break dance moves!
Taking a little break!
Silas trying to replicate Noah's sweet moves!

No comments: