Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank you Pinterest...

I really am going to update this blog sometime loads of Christmas pictures and stories, I just need to find an uninterrupted hour or two to accomplish this and those seem to be pretty hard to come by these days...


But, I just wanted to share a picture of the boys and their new geo-board!  I am completely obsessed with Pinterest and am so excited about all the fun little projects and activities I have found for the boys & myself (maybe if I spent less time pinning I might have more time to update here, hmmmm).  Anyway, this was our Sunday night project with the boys and they are pretty pumped about it.  While Noah and Ryan were drilling all the bolts in he kept saying "I can't wait to tell my teachers about this" and last night he told Ryan that he wanted to have all his friends from school come over because he thinks they would really like his goe-board!  All of our garage walls are covered with pegboard (awesome for storage :) and I found this rogue piece behind the work bench (aka free), Ryan bought all the nuts & bolts at Home Depot for like $14 and I frugally used my Michaels 40% off coupon for the nylon bands and got like a thousand of them for $2.  Seriously!!!  We spent $16, made it ourselves and the boys have been playing with this thing non-stop!  

We were only half way done with it here but they
could not wait to play with it! 

No comments: