Sunday, March 20, 2011


Noah and I had a big date this afternoon to see Go, Dog. Go! at the Northwest Childrens Theater.  My neighbor had told me about this a few months ago and with this being one of Noah's all time favorite books I snatched up tickets immediately!  I was a little nervous about how he would behave sitting in one spot like that for an hour and a half but he was amazing and LOVED it!  They truly cater to kids and made the play really interactive with the crowd!  He even wanted to get autographs from the dogs after the show and told them all that his favorite part was the gigantic balloon hat.  We will definitely have to do this again, actually, as we were waiting to be seated I noticed that Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day is going to be there in October and I can't wait for that!  Noah is obsessed with that book, we read it at least three or four times a day and I know he will love it!  We finished our afternoon off with a trip to the ice cream store and Freddy's, two of Noah's favorite places!
I wanted a picture of him looking at me by the sign
but he just wanted to look at the picture, oh well!

Having an intermission snack!
(all the pics are from my phone, not the best quality)

Very serious about his ice cream!

Nice lips!!!

Good thing I brought a pack of wipes for this stop!

No comments: