Friday, March 18, 2011

Sister???

Breakfast conversation today - 


Noah: Hey mom, when are you guys going to get our sister because Silas wants a sister and I really want a sister too??
Me: Huh???  (very confused look on my face)
Noah: A little teeny tiny one!!! (very excited look on his face)
Me:  Like a baby??? (still very confused look on my face)
Noah: Yes, you and daddy can go to the sister store tonight to pick one out because you are the parents!
Me: Really, the sister store? (getting more confused by the second)
Noah: Actually, I am a grown up too so I will go with you.  I will just point and you and daddy can pay...

Apparently this is how sisters come along in three year old land!!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

That should probably work for the next five or so years ;-) After that they don't really buy it and you have to get more creative!!

Kelly said...

So are you and Ryan going to the Sister Store tonight????