Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Classic Silas

Silas is the inevitable dirty kid...  No matter how often I give him a bath or wipe the kid off he is always dirty!  It is such a change from Noah who always wants his nose wiped or his clothes clean, Silas just does not care.   We have given Silas the nickname "Tiny Tornado" because not only is he always dirty he seems to leave a path of destruction everywhere he goes.  No joke, this kid can trash a room in the 37.5 seconds it takes me to pee and wash my hands...  Just as en example, today I went down to move some clothes from the washer to the dryer (leaving Silas quietly playing cars in his bedroom).  After a minute I started hearing noises from above my head (master bathroom) I stopped everything I was doing and sprinted upstairs, by the time I got up there he had already emptied an entire box of  Kleenex into the toilet and was stirring it with my curling iron flinging water in every direction.  Are you kidding me?????
Trouble...
 

Although it is pretty tough to get upset with a face like this!!!

2 comments:

Zervis Family said...

I just love your very descriptive explanation of the kleenex and curling iron! Hilarious! He's just showing his curious side, right? Such a cutie though, I agree, it's hard to be mad :).

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

I read this the other day, and thought you probably handled that better than me. Just had to report that while on the phone with my mom yesterday I walked around our island to find Grant sitting on the floor coloring our kitchen table chair green with a permanent marker!! I screamed, dropped the phone and sent him to his room!! This is an antique table given to me by my grandma...thank goodness it all came off because I caught it before it dried!!! Anyway thought I would share :-)