Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pictures!!!

My friend Sara is in the process of starting her own photography business and asked if the boys and I would like to stop by sometime for her to snap a few pictures... Of course I jumped at the chance for some beautiful pictures of my boys!!!!  It was a super cold and rainy day and the boys got a little wet, cold and needless to say difficult but the pictures still turned out amazing (you would never guess that the trip ended in a complete melt down with both boys screaming all the way to the car)!  Here are a few of my favorites!
Thanks for the pictures Sara, I LOVE them!!!!  




2 comments:

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

Those are wonderful pictures!! If she ver needs guinea pigs we are avaliable too :-)

Barbara said...

The pictures are great! Wow, Silas is really getting big - i guess it has been a while since i have seen him. Really cute!