Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding Season

We have several weddings happening this summer so Noah has had lots and lots of wedding questions lately.   The boys are going to make their first attempt at being ring bearers in my brother Jordan's wedding on the 4th of July and Noah is getting seriously excited!  After a major wedding question session yesterday morning I decided to get out my perfectly preserved wedding dress and some pictures to show the boys!
What do they do??? Turn it into a highway of course...

1 comment:

The Adventures of the George Family said...

Okay, hold on a second - I didn't know JORDAN was getting married, too??!! I knew Dusty, but Jordan, too? How exciting!! How neat that your boys are ring bearers for his wedding when he and Mason were the same at your wedding - full circle! Congrats to the Locke family!