Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

Maybe I have lived in a cave for a while but I learned about Thirsty Thursday at Jamba Juice today!  I hardly ever go to Jamba Juice, it just seems like so much sugar and I think they are a little expensive, but I had a gift card and thought what the heck...  The girl explained that on Thursdays you can get a GIGANTIC cup for $.60 more than the small one.  I usually don't go for this but then she said "I can split it up into cups for you and your son if you like" - she had me!  Needless to say, Silas had his first Jamba Juice this morning and I am pretty sure he is in love.  The girl explained that you can split the humongous cup into two kids cups and have enough left for the small cup, I am thinking this could be a fun after school treat every once in a while when I really want to pump the kids full of sugar and let them go wild :)
Happiest kid ever!

He kept getting chills when he was drinking it and would
do a little shimmy shake and make the funniest face!

1 comment:

Sara W. said...

Cute pictures of Silas! What a great smile!