Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Special Delivery

I really am working my way up to Christmas pictures but have not had time to sort through all of them, I think there may be hundreds...
Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the boys having a hay day in a box of packing popcorn.  We received a package of gifts a few days before Christmas and usually I would have whisked the box and all evidence off before the boys could see what was going on, but dinner was ready and Ryan and I snatched up the opportunity to let them have some fun making the biggest mess ever while we enjoyed a somewhat quiet meal!!!  Of course during all of the popcorn chaos our neighbor popped by to delivery some Christmas treats!  When we opened the door for him I am sure he was a little surprised by the tiny pieces of styrofoam that came flying out the door at him and that our entire entry way was covered in the popcorn with random kitchen utensils scattered throughout (they were making stew in the box), Noah was naked from the waist down with pieces of styrofoam stuck all over him (potty training) and Silas was running around like a crazy man, oh well!  They had a blast until bedtime and then we realized the entirety of our mistake when it came time to clean up the thousands of little pieces all over our house.  I think it probably took a week before I stopped finding them everywhere...
Just getting started...

Disaster waiting to happen!

No comments: