Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I scream you scream!

We all scream for ice cream!!!


We have fallen into the really bad habit of catering to the boys dinner wishes (mac & cheese, PB&J, garden burgers etc).  One of my little brothers ate Eggo waffles for three meals a day until he was 10 and I always swore I would never do this, ha, easier said than done!!!  So things are changing around here, we have been talking about the dinner thing for a long time and decided it is time for the boys to start learning to eat a real dinner, meaning whatever I am making they are eating.  Silas is all for it, he pretty much eats whatever we put in front of him, Noah is not so cool with this change.  He has tried a few new things but is still not happy with the situation...  They both finished all of their chicken Parmesan, pasta and peas the other night so we had a special DQ treat!  Gotta love those faces!!!

1 comment:

Yankee Wife said...

He, he, he. I think it's great. I once bribed my kids with candy corn if they would just try spinach salad. It worked ;) Ha ha!!!