Saturday, January 8, 2011

Puddle Stompin

I have been meaning to post these pictures for about a month now and finally figured out how to get them off my phone and onto the computer so here they are...
These are from early December when it seemed to rain for weeks on end.  There was a sun break for a couple hours and I asked if the boys wanted to go for a walk to get out of the house.  Noah decided he wanted to ride his bike and we ended up at the soccer fields down the road.  I figured they could run in the fields to burn off some energy but I did not even think about the fact that everything would be an absolute swamp.  Needless to say the boys had the best time ever stomping in the puddles and playing in the mud.


Note to self * next time put them in their rubber boots*

Muddy faces!

No comments: