Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The rest of them...

And then there are these pictures...
Trouble...
Me & my Momma & the mysterious hand...
(Sorry Papa, I figured you would appreciate my crop job here :)
Trouble part 2...
We actually got lots of pictures together this time!
I don't even know what to say...
I might be in trouble for posting this one but it
makes me laugh every time I look at it!
(Sorry Ryan)
For some reason (very late into the evening or early in the morning, I can't really remember) I felt the need to take a self portrait with whoever I could get my hands on.  The rest of these pictures are the result of my self portrait mission!  Probably not the best idea and I am not posting very many of them but they are quite entertaining :)
Uh oh...
Little scary...
Oh wait, I got one with Ryan the DJ - 
and didn't leave out the bartender!
Not good...
The backyard at 2 a.m. still glowing and beautiful!
Those of us still out there at that time - not so much!

1 comment:

The Adventures of the George Family said...

LOVE the pictures and commentary! Can't wait to see more (and hear more :) Your parents' backyard looks AMAZING!!! Nice work, Lockes! And congrats to Dusty & Erika!