Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

This morning was Noah's first day of his 4 year old preschool class!!  He will now be going to school three days a week for four hours!  This is going to be a bit of an adjustment for me since class starts at 8:30...  Noah was up bright and early, picked out his clothes, ate a not so great breakfast and was ready to go!   I was so proud of him, he walked right into his new classroom, hung his backpack up, said bye and went to work at one of the activity tables!  I was a little nervous since there was a TON of screaming and crying going on in the classroom but he did great!!!  I took way too many pictures but actually got a lot of really good ones!!
Love that smile!!!
I think this may be a new favorite outfit...
George came along for the first day!
Ready to go in!  I love Silas's expressions in all these!  He was
slightly excited about the balloons!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Love the pictures! So exciting to see Noah going to his first day of school - that is so neat that he walked in without a worry! We miss you! I hope we get to see you all soon!

Barbara