Monday, September 12, 2011

Congratulations Uncle Dustin & Aunt Erika!!!

Two down and one more brother to go, down the isle that is!  We headed down to Eugene on Saturday for my brother Dustin's wedding and what a wedding it was!!!  Perfect venue (my parent's house), handsome groom, stunning bride (seriously stunning) and an amazingly fun reception that just kept going & going & going...
I am going to have to split this into a couple different posts because I took SO many pictures and there are a few good stories to go along with or explain some of them.  I'll start this one off with the ceremony and venue pics because the place looked truly magical!
The path my mom and Mason put in leading
to the backyard where the festivities were
to take place!  There were lights strung everywhere
along here too.
Another creative guestbook alternative!
Dustin & I before the ceremony!  He was not nervous at all, just a little
sweaty.  I think it was around 90 degrees when the ceremony started...
Silas getting ready!  We had a couple babysitters
to stay inside with the boys during the ceremony and
to hang with them during the reception!
(money well spent :)
Kile, Ben, Aaron, Jordan & Mason
It is amazing to me when I think about how long I have known all
these guys!  My bothers since they were born (obviously) but the other
three since they were about 10 years old, that's over 20 years.  Crazy!!!
The new Mr. & Mrs!!!!
Congratulations you two!

No comments: