Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

So I had high hopes of a cute family picture over Thanksgiving weekend or at least a good one of the two boys... Easier said than done!  Here are the results of our attempts (or a few of the results out of about 50 attempts :)  I always swore I would never put my kids in matching clothes but sometimes it is just so darn cute I can't help myself!
Maybe Daddy can contain them...
I don't know where Noah's pants are but he won't use
the potty chair if  they are on so we just leave him in his
underwear most of the time these days! Nice!

Noah had a fine feast of macaroni & cheese for his
Thanksgiving dinner, as always there is a little on his face for later...

Making a run for it, they were bolting as soon as we could get them seated!

Maybe some chocolate will work???

Making his escape!


Attempt at a family picture!  The next one on the camera has Noah
flying off the side of the chair and Silas is completely out of the
shot.  I don't understand how they move so fast!!

No comments: