Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#1 Gingerbread Lane

I bought the most awesome gingerbread house at Costco a few weeks ago, it comes completely assembled so all you have to do is frost and decorate it!  This is right up my alley as  the last thing I want to do is spend my afternoon getting mad at a gingerbread house that won't stand up and listening to a frustrated kiddo who just wants to decorate :)  If you want to decorate a gingerbread house I highly recommend the one at Costco (it also comes with all the candy and frosting)!!!
Putting Christmas lights on the house!
Noah was way more into eating the frosting than the candy, he had a
green mouth and face by the time he was done!

He was a big fan of the coconut snow...

The finished product!

Oh wait, it still needs a little bit more coconut...

Just a little drippy :)

So happy with his work!

No comments: