Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Aiden!!!

It has been non-stop birthday parties for the past couple weeks and we still have a few more to go!  Noah is getting more and more excited for his big day with each passing party!  Today we went to his buddy Aiden's party at Pump It Up Jr. and the boys went bananas!  I think I might have had just as much fun as they did!!  I am also thinking we might become regulars there this winter when the rain starts, it is such a great place to let them run wild and burn off some energy!
I just love the look on his face here!

Silas trying to keep up with the big kids...


Noah and Aiden racing down the big slide!


Lunch time!

Noah kept leaning over like he was going to blow the candles out himself!

Is it just me or do we seem to have a picture of Noah with cake on his
face from every event he goes to...

No comments: