Friday, August 20, 2010

Zoo Week

We had a fun trip to the zoo on Wednesday with Sara and Atreus and little did I know that Noah was having zoo week at school too!  We have been to the zoo so much this summer he is getting to be quite the little tour guide and seems to know where everything is and just wants to go to his favorite animals and exhibits!  We did check out the dinosaurs for the first time while we were there (of course I forgot my camera) and now Noah is totally into dinosaurs too!  I was a little worried that it would scare him but he LOVED it, and thought it was hilarious when I got sprayed in the face by a spitting dinosaur, really funny guys...
Tiger Stripes


I love this one, it is a stamp of his foot!  For the past week Noah has been
pretending like he is painting the bottoms of  my feet and kept
telling me to stomp my foot and make a penguin, I have been totally
confused but it all makes sense now :)

No comments: