Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Reunion

Our entire family made it for the big family reunion!!  It was really awesome to see everyone, although I feel like I never got to have a conversation that lasted more than 35 seconds before I had to chase a little one.  Oh well, maybe next year I will actually be able to sit and catch up with the fam!  Clackamas Park has an amazing play structure, that everyone (adults included) had a blast playing on.  The kids (and all of us parents) were literally running and playing for over 4 hours, with no naps...  Luckily there were lots of eyes to watch the little ones because trying to keep them all contained in one area was not an easy task!  On the way home from the picnic Noah told me that he is three now and that his birthday party was fun!  I had to explain that even though it was a big party and there were cupcakes it was not his birthday, but that his birthday is coming up really soon and he gets to have cupcakes again then!!  He now knows his birth date and tells us that he will be three on September 8th when we ask when his birthday is!  Also, he told me in the car the other day that the only things he wants for his birthday are cupcakes and cleaning stuff... What can I say the boy loves to clean!!!
Anybody there???

Atreus taking a breather!

Nonnie, Kassie & Uncle Jordan
There was so much good food!!!

Classic Silas, always finds the empty bottles...
Don't worry, it was from his Papa, not some random bottle found in the park!

Climbing a mountain!

Daddy had lots of fun playing too :)

Ready to go down the BIG slide with Uncle Mason!

Atreus sliding all by himself!

Silas insisted on staying right in the middle of the volleyball court,
I guess he just really wanted to play!

Cupcake time!  The highlight of Noah's day!

I just had to add this one, I love the way he is
cradling it so gently in his hands!

No comments: