Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow that went fast...

Right about now (about 8:30 a.m.) 10 years ago I was waking up on my bedroom floor with my cousin Sara and my brother Dustin!  A sleep over seemed like the best way to spend my last night at home, I had an amazing night sleep and was ready for the big day!!!  The day was filled with hair, nails, makeup, three hours of pictures (sorry Ryan) and lots of family! That was just before the ceremony...

At 6:00 p.m. my dad walked me down the isle and I married my BFF!  It was a perfect evening and I would like to assume that everyone had an amazing time too!!

Fast forward 10 years... We woke up this morning at 6:30 a.m. to Noah singing Happy Birthday on the top of his lungs in his bedroom followed by Silas screaming and jumping in his bed like a mad man.  Just a little different from those first 7 years of quiet mornings :)  However, I would not trade the 6:30 a.m. serenade for anything!!!

So here we are, two kids, four moves, three cities, law school, job changes, a dog (for two weeks :) with lots of good times and memories and so many more to come!!  Just think in 10 more years we will have two prepubescent almost teenage boys that will hopefully sleep past 6:30...


Happy Anniversary to my Sweetie Pie R.H.!!!






Lake Tahoe, our favorite pre-kid vacation spot!

My Sweet Booga 09-08-2007

Sweet Sweet Silas 04-03-2009


4 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW!!!! How the time has flown bye!!!
CONGRATULATIONS CANDICE AND RYAN!!!!

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

Happy Anniversary....10 years that is so great!! Here is to many, many more!!

The Adventures of the George Family said...

Ahhh...I remember that day well - such a beautiful wedding!! Congrats to such a wonderful couple! Here's to 50 more celebrations!!

Zervis Family said...

What a great tribute to your marriage. Congrats on 10 years! Your pictures are amazing!