Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oaks Park

At the beginning of the summer the boys and I made a list of all the fun things we were going to do over summer vacation.  One of those things was Oaks Park!!!  I used to go there when I was growing up (mostly to roller skate) but have lots of memories of the park in general.  We met Sara and Atreus there and had a crazy, fun filled day!  I think we rode almost every ride in the park some of them many times.  Noah LOVED the Tilt-a-Whirl, I think we ended up riding it like 6 times.  It is a miracle I did not loose my lunch, I really took one for the team by going on those crazy spinning rides...  We ended the day with some amusement park fried food and ICEEs, can't go wrong there :)
Ready to drive!
They loved the motorcycles!
There are fun "picture holes" all over the park , the
boys thought these were hilarious!
(I'm not sure what the proper term for these are)
Tilt-a-whirl - again
More motorcycle riding!
Silas was not too sure about the carousel.
Cheese!!!!
All three boys on the Frog Hopper!
1st ever carousel ride!
The boys and I on the train!

No comments: