Monday, November 8, 2010

Catch up week...

I am so far behind right now but have big plans and loads of pictures to catch up with!!!  Ryan and I have been in Puerto Rico for the last week so not only do I have hundreds of pictures from that, I also have loads of pictures from all of the boys Halloween activities to post as well, maybe tomorrow!  I have to leave here shortly for Nonnie and Papa's house to pick those sweet boys up and can hardly wait!!
However, in the meantime I have to add these super cute quotes from Noah that Mayme sent us while we were on our trip, they definitely gave us some good laughs!!!

When Boppa asked if Noah wanted to ride the quad with him -  "No, you can ride it yourself."

While drinking his milk one day he announced -  "I'm drinking beer!"

Sitting in his booster at lunch -  "Going poo poo in a diaper is nasty!"

When getting ready to leave to stay at Nonnie & Papa's house -  "Thank you for letting me play with you guy's toys!"  (such good manners :)

While sitting having dinner one night -  " I'm happy!" then he said "Noah and Silas are happy!"

While talking about Mayme and Boppa's new house -  "This is your old house, sometimes I live here!"

"Mommy is at Puerto Rico.  Daddy is at work."

No comments: