Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Little Helper

Noah is totally into chores and helping with EVERYTHING right now! I taught him how to scrub the toilet bowls yesterday and he has been asking every hour to clean those toilets again! We are going to have the cleanest toilets around! He loves to sweep and dust, he "cleans" the mirrors and scrubs the tub, he even uses his golf clubs to vacuum (among many other things)!


Silas followed Noah from toilet to toilet throwing toys in, he's not quite ready for the scrubbing yet... I just love how Noah is diligently scrubbing the toilet in the background! Noah woke up from his nap yesterday and told me he needed to get back to work??? I've got a serious little helper on my hands!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Noah will make his future wife so happy! So cute!