Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy "Talk like a Pirate" Day!

Today is national "Talk like a Pirate" day so we had to make an extra special trip to Krispy Kreme on our way to school for our free doughnuts for ordering like a pirate.  The boys were hilarious this year, they stayed up super late last night rehearsing the "pirate lines" they were going to use!  When we go there Noah immediately told the guy "give me a doughnut or I'll make you walk the plank" expecting the guy to just hand over a doughnut... Instead he drew his sword and said (in a super angry pirate voice) "arrrr, your not getting one of those from me!"  It scared the crap out of both boys, Silas hid behind me and Noah just said OK and started walking away.   I think the worker felt super bad, he apologized multiple times for scaring my kids :)
Once they had their doughnuts, all was forgotten!
They even had super cute pirate decor this year!

No comments: