Saturday, June 16, 2012

Uncle Mason Graduates

The second weekend of June we celebrated Uncle Mason's high school graduation.  And being super brave (aka - not having a babysitter) we decided to take the boys with us to the ceremony...  They did surprisingly well for about the first 20 minutes :)  Luckily we sat in the upstairs gym and there were like 30 kids running around behind the bleachers during the ceremony so they boys played almost the whole time!  Not too formal at Elmira :)  They did think they were pretty cool getting to go to a real graduation but were most excited for the big party the next day!
The classic Noah & a cupcake picture!  I think we have a picture of Noah
with a cupcake from every major event, holiday & party from
the time he was old enough to eat one :)
Family Picture
The Graduate
We actually took a picture together :)
Watering Nonnie's plants!
My mom made Mason a super cool  watermelon shark...
And what else would you do with it after the salad is gone?!?
Trouble...
Watch out world here I come!!!
Yeah, Uncle Mason is a little crazy :)
Spray bottles have been our toy of choice all summer!
Best $.99 cents spent!!
Here is the fruit salad before it was turned into
a head piece :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh I love this! I have never seen a shark watermelon. My boys would love it! I'll have to put this one on the list for next summer :o)