Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

When we started talking about Silas's birthday months ago we decided that we weren't going to do anything crazy this year.  I figured that he'll start expecting parties soon enough and we might as well take it easy...  Not so much!  About two months before his birthday Silas started talking about his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party and how awesome it was going to be, hmmmmm!  I could not disappoint :)  I immediately got on  Pinterest and started gathering ideas for all things Mickey Mouse and decided to have a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse play date/party for our little dude!  I actually made almost all the decorations and food myself with a little help from the boys! Unfortunately I didn't get pics of everything but I have got to say the house looked pretty cool and they boys were beside themselves with excitement for the big party!
The Clubhouse invites!!
The front door sign!
Yes, I made all new Mickey Mouse themed pictures for the day...
A little overboard - probably :)
Can't forget the treat bags!
And the cute tags we made for them!
Everything had some kind of Mickey Mouse label & name :)

The present frenzy!  
Having the party on a Tuesday (his actual
birthday)  I figured a few friends would be able to make it but
everyone we invited was able to come and we ended up
having 14 kids here, CRAZINESS!!!!!!
I love the look on Noah's face in this one!
So big!!!
The poor little guy leaned in a little too close and burned his face
with the heat from the candles.  Luckily he had a quick
recovery and was ready to try again!
Hooray!!!
Mickey Mouse Cupcakes
The fun Mickey Mouse cookies we made!
I totally forgot to get pics of the other food but we
 had Mickey Mouse shaped sandwiches & pizzas.  
Figaro's Fruit, Humphrey's Honey Sticks,
Goofy's Goldfish, Pluto's Gooey Fish
& Donald's Drinks!

1 comment:

The Adventures of the George Family said...

Oh my goodness, Candice, that looks like quite the party!! As always, I am SO impressed!!!! And I am SO bummed that we missed it - T would have loved it!! Nice work!