Saturday, March 3, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

Noah's teacher has planned all kinds of fun theme days for the rest of the year and last Friday was crazy hair day...  Since we usually keep Noah's wild hair pretty short with a buzz cut every few weeks I knew there would not be too many options.  Knowing crazy hair day was coming up I had let Noah's hair grow longer than usual with the hope of cutting it into a sweet mohawk for the big day.  So on Thursday afternoon I usher Noah into the bathroom and start clipping away...  I got it all shaved into a mohawk but because his hair was not long enough on top it ended up looking pretty high and tight so we ended up shaving the whole thing and back at square one.  I could not send him to school looking like he was heading off to boot camp after I picked him up :)  Now we had a time crunch and not too many options.  He refused to wear my blond wig and decided he wanted to have blue hair instead.  Easier said than done, blue hair die is a little tough to find this time of year but after about a half hour on the phone calling every store I could think of I finally found the coveted blue hair in a spray can!!!
Silas checking out the blue hair!
I love that they will actually sit and pose for pictures for me now!
(most of the time)
Cheese!
Love those smiles!!!!! 
A little spotty in the back...  
Heading into school!
"My hair matches my coat!"

No comments: