Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Wild Boys

I just have to add this series of pictures because they all make me laugh every time I look at them!
Silas & Jack
Still mostly dressed at this point but pretty dirty!
This series shows what happens every time we tried to get a picture
of the boys together...  Lost the clothes somewhere too!
And he's down!
Notice how dirty they are...
Another classic picture of Silas!
At least they all still have their
crocs and socks on...
I don't even know what to say!
But, this is what Mayme and Boppa's fence looked like when the kids got
done playing in the dirt out there.  The bathtub was a whole other
mess, there was a serious pile of dirt and a major ring when they got out!
p.s.  I totally forgot my camera that weekend so HUGE thank you to Mayme for sending all these my way!!!

No comments: