Sunday, August 7, 2011

Instagram = LOVE

For months now I have been noticing people posting cool Instagram pictures on Facebook and had been pretty curious about how it works...  Basically you can change up any picture you take to make it look like you did some serious photo editing on it and it only take a few seconds!  Once you are done you can email, Facebook or Tweet the picture or just save it on your phone!  While I seriously love my iPhone and use it a lot I am pretty sure I do not utilize or even realize all of the cool options and apps that are available but this app is just too much fun not to share!!  I have even got Ryan started on it and he is totally hooked!  Here are a few of my favorites so far!
I added the star in picnik, trying to keep things G around here :)
(picnik is another really fun photo editing site)

1 comment:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

That's really cool. I just have an old school phone - it doesn't do anything very exciting.