Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bunk Beds

I can't believe I forgot to post Noah's bunk bed pics (thanks for the reminder Lyndsey)!!!  I started writing this post over a month ago and completely forgot about it...  Anyway, we finally broke down and got Noah his bunk bed and he has been in bed heaven ever since!  I will post more pictures of his room when I get it done.   When we asked him what he wanted to decorate his room with he said robots...  Robot stuff is hard to come by so it has been a slow process to get everything together for the room.  Here are a few pictures from his first night in his new bunk bed!  Big thank you to Daddy and Jason for putting this monster together!!  I love the fact that it is really the only piece of furniture needed in his room.  The inside of the bottom bunk has bookshelves on both sides for Noah to keep his treasures and books on, it cracks me up to see all of the random things that end up in there!

Love all the storage!  The steps each open and there is a gigantic trundle
drawer under the lower bunk too!  Half of it is still empty but I figure as he
gets bigger his clothes and everything will get bigger and fill the space!
Just a little excited! 
He totally shocked us and chose to sleep on the top the first night!
Goodnight Momma!
Apparently I was the only one nervous about him sleeping way up there!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Candice,

Happy Mothers Day to a beautiful mom with two great little guys!

Love the bunk bed!

Barbara

Lyndsey Lanphere said...

Love the bunk beds!!! He looks so happy in these pictures!! Grant has those same jammies too, I love them!!