Thursday, May 6, 2010

Still no pics...

I am officially having camera withdrawals! We ordered a little Canon from Costco right when ours broke and it was shipped on April 26th... I got online to check the status Tuesday because I thought it was weird it had not shown up yet and it is completely MIA. UPS had a note on the tracking file that said they found the package but it was opened and missing all contents, great! I called Costco and they are shipping another one that went out today and my new Nikon shipped yesterday so hopefully we will have some pictures soon!!! I can't wait!!!!!

Here is a video of Silas walking! The flip is getting some good use since we can't take any pictures of all this stuff! Yes that is a serious head bonk at the end, he has a serious bruise to show for it!

No comments: