Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

While we were down in Eugene last week Noah got to have his first Chuck E. Cheese experience with his buddy Kaiden! I was not sure how he would react to the place given his usual timid and shy nature but he was an absolute wild man! I am so glad I left Silas with my mom because I would not have been able to keep up with him with Silas strapped to my chest! He was not scared of anything and wanted to do everything! We got there right when they opened and practically had the entire place to ourselves the whole time we were there! Both boys had a blast, getting them to stop and eat lunch was pretty much out of the question!


The boys in the Jeep! (Noah's favorite)
He even gave Chuck E. Cheese a hug!
Driving with Momma!
Riding the horse!
Back in the Jeep...
There is this cool booth that will draw your picture for one token! Noah was not into sitting still for it, this is the best one we got!

No comments: