Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Little Gardeners!

I can't get enough of our yard, I LOVE it!!! I just want to work out there constantly and plug away at whatever I can find to do. Once I get started with a pair of clippers I can't stop! The boys are also loving it and Noah is quite the little helper! The Easter Bunny brought him his very own rake and shovel so he follows me around and rakes and digs up the flower beds (huge help)! Silas on the other hand prevents me from doing anything outside when he is awake. He is into everything and has no digression as to what he puts in his mouth. The brick wall by the patio is going to cause some bumps and bruises this summer along with the exposed rock pathways. Luckily Silas is a tough little guy and does not seem to care about the scrapes and bonks...




No comments: