Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Portraits

We thought it would be fun to get Ryan's parents a picture with all the grandkids together for Christmas, possibly biting off a little more than we could chew on this one...  I know I am a little late on this post but I just have to share some of these pictures because they make me laugh pretty hard every time I look at them!  We went to a little portrait studio in Tanasbourne which was not the best idea considering it was a week before Christmas and everyone else had the same idea.  Fortunately we were able to get one good shot (out of about 100) of all the kids together, some good individual pictures and some priceless outtakes!!!

The Keepers!
Love this picture!

One of the only ones with him smiling!

Loves his trains!



This is the only one of all the kids
together that turned out!

The Outtakes!!
All I can think is "mug shot"

Breaking out his signature "stink eye"

Ariel was such a good sport!

Silas making his escape!

I don't even know what to say...

We picked the worst shirt possible for Silas and
his drooling issues at the time...

The "stink eye" making another appearance!
So much for a cute pic of the two boys together...

2 comments:

The Adventures of the George Family said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing SO hard when looking at those pictures and reading your comments! Priceless!!! They CRACKED me up!! I think Silas' mugshot is the best... I'm glad you were also able to get a few "good" ones - those were adorable of the boys and all the cousins!!

Zervis Family said...

These are SO hilarious!! I am laughing so hard. Love the stink eye and of course the mug shot. Although I have to say that the train one is my favorite. Reminds me of Nick. What cute boys you have!